- Home »
- What’s New - Archive
Archived Press Releases
September 29th 2011
- Tri-Art Audio debuts THE BLOCK at TAVES 2011
- Toronto Audio Video Entertainment Show, Sept 30 - Sunday Oct 2 2011
September 5th 2011
- Welcome Back students, faculty and staff
- Back to School Fall 2011
April 26th 2011
- New! Finest Quality Watercolour and Oil paint lines featured at Namta 2011
- Tri-Art begins Canadian distribution for selected products
March 28th 2011
- Bring on the Arizona sun!
- NAMTA's Art Materials World® 2011
January 10th 2011
- upcoming shows
- 2011 CHA Winter Conference, AFAC Artist Conference Artist & NAEA National Art Education Convention
November 30th 2010
- A+ in Acrylic Education
- Educational Workshops for art teacher associations
October 26th 2010
- Tri-Art Rocks!
- Learning & Product Expo: Art! 2010
October 18th 2010
- Learning & Products Art Expo: ART! 2010 in Pasadena, California
- Tri-Art Workshops and demo schedule
October 13th 2010
- Product Specialists
- Our newest initiative
September 13th 2010
- Back To School
- thank you for your support of Tri-Art products
September 9th 2010
- packaging update
- discontinued handle attachements on 2.3L jars
June 24th 2010
- Tri-Art Linseed Soap
- A gentle brush & hand cleaner for your studio
June 20th 2010
- Say hello to the JBOX!
- Our new set package design
June 11th 2010
- Introducing Gesso Sludge
- Another Eco-friendly innovation!
June 7th 2010
- Thank you Namta 2010
- Our National Art Materials Trade Association experience
- A Shared Palette Experience
- Artist Sharlena Wood shares her experience at Namta 2010
- Are you on Facebook?
- Like our Tri-Art Acrylics Page!
March 21st 2010
- It's that time of year again...NAMTA here we come!
- NAMTA 2010 in Indianapolis, Indiana
February 17th 2010
- ART for ALL CANADA
- Tri-Art, Rheni Tauchid & Sharlena wood at the Art for All Canada Conference for Artists
January 10th 2010
- Join us at CHA winter show in Anaheim, California!
- Find some fine acrylics at the Craft and Hobby Association show this month!
September 30th 2009
- Acrylic workshops galore at the Learning and Product Expo: Art! in Pasadena, CA
- Rheni Tauchid and Sharlena Wood present three workshops at the popular Art Expo!
- Tri-Art welcomes new teachers to our Acrylic Education Program.
- Expanding our Acrylic reach
June 15th 2009
- The New Acrylics Essential Source book...Advanced copies!
- Rhéni will have signed, advanced copies of her book with her in Chicago.
June 10th 2009
- Modifications to Rheotech Acrylics
- Improved Colour Shift in Formulation
- Tri-Art's Look is Winning!
- Tri-Art won the award for Best Point of Purchase at NAMTA.
April 28th 2009
- Rhéni Tauchid to be at the Learning & Product Expo in Chicago.
- Rhéni will be instructing sessions at the Learning & Product Expo this summer.
April 21st 2009
- Tri-Art at NAMTA
- Tri-Art will be attending the National Art Materials Trade Assoc. show
- Raw Umber modification
- Tri-Art has modified our Raw Umber which will be showing up in stores now.
February 20th 2009
- Tri-Art is Going to Be Selling Direct to Resellers.
- There is going to be a change in the method of resellers ordering our products.
February 10th 2009
- The New Acrylics Essential Source book has gone to print!!
- Rhéni Tauchid's second book is completed and will hit the shelves July 14th, 2009.
- Tri-Art modifies its Raw Umber.
- After fifteen years we are modifying our Raw Umber in all lines.
October 29th 2008
- Tri-Art and the Classroom
- Tri-Art attends Art Education Shows across the States
October 24th 2008
- Tri-Art will be attending the BCATA educator's conference
- Rhéni Tauchid and Timothy Hoey will be presenting workshops at the BC Educator's conference
- Rhéni Heads West!
- Rhéni Tauchid will be visiting Opus and Island Blue in BC
- Fun, Flexible, Forgiving
- A workshop to be given by Mary Louise White in London
- Tri-Art in New York State
- Tri-Art will be attending the NYSATA conference
- A free Demo in Toronto - Discover How Versatile Acrylics Can Be!
- Connie will be at Woolfitt's to do a demo for the public
- Faux, Matallic Finishes Workshop
- A workshop in Kingston at Wallack's Art Supply Store
June 11th 2008
- Tri-Art debuts our new packaging and would like to thank...
- Tri-Art debuted our new packaging at the National Art Materials Trade Show
- New Packaging for Tri-Art!
- Tri-Art is realizing our vision of manufacturing our own packaging!!
May 28th 2008
- Tri-Art at the Learning and Product Expo
- Tri-Art will be hosting Three workshops at the show this year.
April 1st 2008
- A Free Demo in Toronto
- Tri-Art will be in Toronto Aril 19th at our Canadian Distributor.
March 13th 2008
- Tri-Art's Email List
- Tri-Art has started a new feature on our web site.
March 10th 2008
- A Brilliant New Sludge To Hit The Shelves
- Check out the latest Sludge to leave Tri-Art!
February 26th 2008
- We're Gearing up for NAMTA!
- May 1/3 We are in Reno for the International Art Material Trade Association Show
February 13th 2008
- Tri-Art at the Craft and Hobby Association
- Check out some crafty ideas using Tri-Art Acrylic paints and
January 8th 2008
- Newly released German translation of The New Acrylics
- Rheni will be giving painting demonstrations and presenting the newly eleased German translation of her book The New Acrylics atthe Paperworld Show in Frankfurt, Germany.
December 20th 2007
- Sludge For Artists of An Environmental Event...
- Artist To Receive Sludge for participating in the "Rubber Boots Ball".
December 18th 2007
- New Sludge Batches
- Three New Sludge Batches to Hit Retailer's Shelves.
- Tri-Art Receives A Visit From A Special Artist
- An inspriational painter who uses Rheotech Paints for his creations!
August 29th 2007
- Jack Richeson Workshop
- Connie will be demonstrating Tri-Art products in the Jack Richeson show Booth at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Woolfitts Workshop
- Connie will be doing a demo of Tri-Art's Finest Quality mediums and new colours.
August 10th 2007
- Outside the Artist's Studio Podcast
- Last month Tri-Art was treated to a visit by artist Kevin Jenné and Randal Wark, creators of Outside the Artist's Studio a website.
August 9th 2007
- Workshop at the Learning & Products Art Expo in Pasadena, California
- Rheni will be teaching a workshop at the Learning & Products Art Expo in Pasadena, California on Sunday, October 14th, 9-10:30am.
June 9th 2007
- Tri-Art is very excited to introduce 16 new colours in our Finest Quality line of High Viscosity and Liquid acrylic paints.
- The colours developed for this line are both innovative and complimentary to our existing palette. The projected release date for the new colours to our distributors is the end of June.
May 28th 2007
- Paint Demo & Book Promo!
- Rheni Tauchid will be at Woolfitt's in Toronto to demonstrate the newest Mediums in the Tri-Art Finest Quality Acrylic line!
April 12th 2007
- Tri-Art is now induction sealing all its lids and caps
- This will help stop leaks and further guarantee the freshness of our products.
March 27th 2007
- Tri-Art tries on the NAEA in NYC
- Our first voyage to the National Art Educators Association convention in New York City this month was met with resounding enthusiasm.
March 23rd 2007
- Tri-Art and Richeson get together in time for NAMTA!
- Tri-Art Manufacturing Inc. is thrilled to announce Jack Richeson & Co. Inc. as the exclusive US distributors for all of the products we manufacture...
January 31st 2007
- Artist Links
- Please take a look at the Artist Links, a new addition to our website.
December 19th 2006
- Announcing 21 New Mediums in Tri-Art's Finest Quality Acrylic Line
- Clear Gesso, Clear Modeling Paste, Final Finish, Glazing Medium, Modeling Gel, Top Coat...
September 8th 2006
- Product label information up-date pertaining to our Gloss, Semi-Gloss and Matte Acrylic Mediums
- Our labels now incorporate colour coded symbols to indicate the various gloss levels.
May 12th 2006
- Product Change Announcement Pertaining to our Finest Quality High Viscosity and Liquid Lines
- Discontinued Transparent Pyrrole Red Light Pigment
- Product label information up-date pertaining to our Gloss and Matte Top Coat
- Tri-Art Finest Quality Gloss and Matte Top Coats. Please note the following information clarification and update. Who Needs to Know: Buyers, sellers, salespeople, and end users.